Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wizard Duel

A VERY POTTER SENIOR YEAR

Wizard Duel / Tonight This School Is Mine



Music and lyrics: A.J. Holmes


  Sung by:  Lauren Lopez and Darren Criss.
(studio) Clark Baxtresser
    Character: Draco, Harry,  together.
  

LYRICS:

Harry Potter
Lover of only himself
Do you recall the memories we've shared?
You never once were nice
You never cared at all
Now you will
I'll have you running scared

Draco Malfoy
You know nothing of my life
All I am is what I do
I cannot let you win
You snobbish evil brat
Surrender now
Before I come for you


You know nothing of Malfoy
(I am warning you Malfoy)
I have more inside of me
(I'm a hotter man by far)
You will all bow down to me
(I was born to rid the world of)
Your reign is at an end
(Poopy butts like yours)

You are not the man you think
(I am still the hero here)
You are nothing but a fool
(Your butt is mine to wipe)
I see you now
(Give it to me)
You never were my friend
(Drop your poopy drawers)

At last the lines are drawn into the sand
At last I know exactly where I stand
You may think that I'm on the decline
But tonight this school is mine!

Yes, tonight this school is mine!
Yes, tonight this school is mine!


You've had luck in duels before but now we know
You are just a shadow of a tale from years ago
If you're doubting all you've ever known, then take it as a sign
That tonight this school is mine!


Yes, tonight this school is mine!
Yes, tonight this school is mine!


You think you're close to beating me, but you never will
The more you try to climb, the more you're slipping down the hill
Look into my eyes and know this is the bottom line
'Cause tonight this school is mine!


Yes, tonight this school is mine!
Yes, tonight this school is mine!


Hey, listen snake, I know your life is kinda rough
If I was in your shoes, or scales, I wouldn't be so tough
But I can see the girl inside, oh babe you really shine

There you go snake. That's a good girl

'Cause tonight this school...
Yes, tonight this school...
Yes, tonight this school is mine!

I beat the snake!

No comments:

Post a Comment