Saturday, June 8, 2013

Harry Freakin' Potter

A VERY POTTER SEQUEL

Harry Freakin' Potter

Music and lyrics: Darren Criss




Sung by:  Joey Richter, Jaime Lyn Beatty, Darren Criss.
(SPACE TOUR) Dylan Saunders / Darren Criss
    Characters: Ron, Rita, Harry, kids, all.


Starkid Homecoming:

   
LYRICS:

You're Harry Freakin' Potter!
You don't understand
You're a legend, man
To us all!

Every son and daughter

Safe!
From You-Know-Who
All because of you!
You were small,
But I wonder if you can recall...

Long story short,
This guy,
(Whispered) Voldemort
Was super cruel...

 Voldemort?

Shhh!

He tried to kill you
And your parents,
And this is where it
Gets intensely cool...

Even though you were
A tiny little boy
You shoulda died but you
Survived and then destroyed
This evil guy and it's
A story we enjoy to tell....


You're Harry Freakin' Potter!
We don't prefer Gandalf,
Merlin, or Oz.

You're a whole lot hotter!
With that lighting scar,
You're a superstar to us all!
If we're in trouble, we know who to call!

[Dialogue]

You're Harry Freakin' Potter!
I wouldn't wince at all,
You're invincible
From all harm!

Like Betty Crocker... Oooh!
I wanna eat you up
No one'll beat you up
With that charm

Remember, Harry, kid
You're the Boss
You're the King
You're the Bomb!


[Dialogue]

But this is all so sad
I mean, my Mom and Dad
Were killed, long ago...

Long ago they died!

I wanna be psyched
But being unliked
Is all I know...

All he knows, that's why...I never thought I'd be
A part of such a fate
An opportunity
Eleven years late...

I guess it's time for me
To step up to the plate
And show 'em that
I'm something great!

I'm Harry Freakin' Potter!
I'll do what I can
If what you say I am
Is true

I can't be bothered
By my awful past
I've found at last
Something I can do
So it's time I knew
Exactly who I am...

I'm Harry Freakin' Potter!

You're Harry Freakin' Potter!I'm/You're Harry Freakin' Potter!
And I'm the Man!

 Harry Freakin' Potter!

No comments:

Post a Comment